Acacia stenophylla A.Cunn. ex Benth., London J. Bot. 1: 366 (1842)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Subgenus Acacia (syn. Phyllodineae) section Plurinerves
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- PlantNET - Description and other info (including access to AVH map) of New South Wales occurrence of this species (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- DPI - Farm Forestry Species Profile for North Central Victoria. By Ben Boxshall & Tim Jenkyn (published by Dept Primary Industries, Victoria, Australia, July 2001).
- CPRB - Species profile including description, map, illustration & photos (produced by Centre for Plant Biodiversity research).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- AcaciaSearch - AcaciaSearch identifies, evaluates and provides detailed information for Acacia species considered prospective as new woody crop plants in the agricultural region of southern Australia. - AcaciaSearch was published by RIRDC and is available for purchase on line.
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia stenophylla