Acacia stenophylla A.Cunn. ex Benth., London J. Bot. 1: 366 (1842)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Plurinerves
Acacia stenophylla A.Cunn. ex Benth. var. stenophylla (1920) [Autonym]
Racosperma stenophyllum (A.Cunn. ex Benth.) Pedley (1987) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia stenophylla var. linearis Maiden (1920) [Heterotypic synonym]
Type Designation. Holotype: New Holland [Lachlan River, N.S.W., June 1817], A .Cunningham (K, right-hand specimen on sheet, fide R.S. Cowan & B.R. Maslin, Nuytsia 9: 88, 1993); isotype: K.. Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 102 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- AcaciaSearch - AcaciaSearch identifies, evaluates and provides detailed information for Acacia species considered prospective as new woody crop plants in the agricultural region of southern Australia. - AcaciaSearch was published by RIRDC and is available for purchase on line.
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- CPRB - Species profile including description, map, illustration & photos (produced by Centre for Plant Biodiversity research).
- DPI - Farm Forestry Species Profile for North Central Victoria. By Ben Boxshall & Tim Jenkyn (published by Dept Primary Industries, Victoria, Australia, July 2001).
- PlantNET - Description and other info (including access to AVH map) of New South Wales occurrence of this species (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia stenophylla