WorldWideWattle Species Gallery is a database which provides access to descriptions (and illustrations), synonymy, typification, distribution and other information for taxa of Acacia sens. lat. taxa worldwide.
You can access information about individual taxa by either browsing the Species List below, or by using the Quick Search above. Use Advanced Search for more complex queries, or to generate such things as regional lists of taxa.
Species Gallery content editors are Bruce Maslin and Annette Wilson, and IT support and development is provided by Simon Woodman.
The WWW platform was formerly hosted through the Western Australian Herbarium, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions, but is now an independent domain.
How to cite Species Gallery
Maslin B.R. & Wilson, A.J.G. (eds) (2023), WorldWideWattle Species Gallery, accessed on [insert date] <http://worldwidewattle.com/speciesgallery>.
Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Vachellia qandalensis. AFRICA [N]: Somalia
- Acacia quadrilateralis (Subgenus Phyllodineae section Acacia). AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, Queensland
- Acacia quadrimarginea (Subgenus Phyllodineae section Juliflorae). AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
- Acacia quadrisulcata (Subgenus Phyllodineae section Acacia). AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
- Acacia quinquenervia (Subgenus Phyllodineae section Acacia). AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
- Vachellia quintanilhae. AFRICA [N]: Angola
- Acacia quornensis (Subgenus Phyllodineae section Acacia). AUSTRALIA [N]: South Australia. INDIAN SUBCONTINENT [I]: India (Karnataka)
[N - Native, Or - Ornamental, C - Cultivated, I - Introduced, Nl - Naturalised, U - Uncertain, D - Doubtful]