Acacia murrayana F.Muell. ex Benth., Fl. Austral. 2: 370 (1864)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Racosperma murrayanum (F.Muell. ex Benth.) Pedley (1987) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia frumentacea Tate (1895) [Nom. nudum]
Acacia frumentacea Tate (1896) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia leptopetala sens. Benth. (1864) [Misapplied name]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia. Source: Fl. Australia 11A: 373 (2001)
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- PlantNET - Description and other info (including access to AVH map) of New South Wales occurrence of this species (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth).
- AcaciaSearch - AcaciaSearch identifies, evaluates and provides detailed information for Acacia species considered prospective as new woody crop plants in the agricultural region of southern Australia. - AcaciaSearch was published by RIRDC and is available for purchase on line.
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia murrayana