Acacia burkittii F.Muell. ex Benth., Fl. Austral. 2: 400 (1864)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Juliflorae
Acacia acuminata subsp. burkittii (Benth.) Kodela & Tindale (1998) [Homotypic synonym]
Racosperma burkittii (F.Muell. ex Benth.) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia randelliana W.Fitzg. (1904) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia ephedroides Benth. (1842) [pro parte]
Type Designation. Holotype: Lake Gilles in the interior, [S.A.], Burkitt (K); isotypes: MEL n.v., PERTH. Source. WorldWideWattle.
- CALM/FPC - Report (unpublished) on variation in A. acuminata and its close relatives.
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- PlantNET - Description and other info (including access to AVH map) of New South Wales occurrence of this species (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia burkittii