Acacia stellaticeps Kodela, Tindale & D.A.Keith, Nuytsia 13: 483-486, fig. 1 (2001)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Plurinerves
Racosperma stellaticeps (Kodela, Tindale & D.A.Keith) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia translucens var. humilis Benth. (1842) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia humilis (Benth.) Tindale & D.A.Keith ms [Manuscript name]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 231 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Northern Territory, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: c. 19 km SSE of Sturt Creek on Tanami Track, W.A., 14 July 1974, A.C. Beauglehole 47444 & G.W. Carr 3666 (NSW); isotypes: DNA, MEL, PERTH (n.v.). Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 231 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia stellaticeps