Acacia stellaticeps Kodela, Tindale & D.A.Keith, Nuytsia 13: 483-486, fig. 1 (2001)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Plurinerves
Racosperma stellaticeps (Kodela, Tindale & D.A.Keith) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia translucens var. humilis Benth. (1842) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia humilis (Benth.) Tindale & D.A.Keith ms [Manuscript name]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 231 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Northern Territory, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: c. 19 km SSE of Sturt Creek on Tanami Track, W.A., 14 July 1974, A.C. Beauglehole 47444 & G.W. Carr 3666 (NSW); isotypes: DNA, MEL, PERTH (n.v.). Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 231 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia stellaticeps