Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia subrigida Maslin, Nuytsia 10: 198 (1995)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Racosperma subrigidum (Maslin) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 374 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. T: 20.5 km E of Mukinbudin towards Bullfinch, W.A., 13 Oct. 1975, B.R. Maslin 3965; holo: PERTH; isotypes: CANB, G, K, MEL, NSW, NY. Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 374 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth).
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia subrigida