Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia sclerophylla Lindl. var. sclerophylla, Fl. Austral. 2: 386 (1864)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Plurinerves
Classification. The species containing this taxon includes 3 infraspecific taxa
Notes. Autonym established by publication of Acacia sclerophylla var. longifolia Benth.
Racosperma sclerophyllum (Lindl.) Pedley var. sclerophyllum (2003) [Autonym]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 17 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type. Based on Acacia sclerophylla Lindl.
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- VicFlora - Botanical profiles and photographs of species in Victoria, Australia. Provided by the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria.
- NSW FloraOnline - Botanical profile, photographs and and other information of species in New South Wales (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- SA Plants - Botanical profiles, photos and other useful information for South Australian species (on Plants of South Australia website provided by Seed Conservation Centre, Adelaide Botanic Garden and State Herbarium)
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia sclerophylla var. sclerophylla