Acacia victoriae Benth., in T.L.Mitchell, J. Exped. Trop. Australia 333 (1848)
Acacia sentis var. victoriae (Benth.) Domin (1926) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia sentis F.Muell. (1854) [Nom. nudum]
Racosperma victoriae (Benth.) Pedley (1986) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia sentis F.Muell. ex Benth. (1864) [nom. illeg. (superfluous)]
Acacia sentis F.Muell. ex Benth. var. sentis (1926) [Autonym]
Acacia decora var. spinescens Benth. (1855) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia hanniana Domin (1926) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia coronalis J.M.Black (1947) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia decora sens. auct. pl. (2001) [Misapplied name]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 377 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: 'Victoria River' [= Barcoo River, 24°40'S, 146°01'E], Qld, 1 Oct. 1846, T.L. Mitchell '620' (K); isotype: CGE. Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 377 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List. - Including subsp. arida and subsp. fasciaria
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- AcaciaSearch - AcaciaSearch identifies, evaluates and provides detailed information for Acacia species considered prospective as new woody crop plants in the agricultural region of southern Australia. - AcaciaSearch was published by RIRDC and is available for purchase on line.
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth).
- PlantNET - Description and other info (including access to AVH map) of New South Wales occurrence of this species (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia victoriae