Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia rostellifera Benth., London J. Bot. 1: 356 (1842)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Racosperma rostelliferum (Benth.) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia subbinervia Meisn. (1844) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia cyanophylla var. dorrienii Domin (1923) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia salicina sens. Hochr. (1925) [Misapplied name]
AUSTRALIA: Victoria [Nl], Western Australia [N]
Abbreviations: [N - Native, Nl - Naturalised].
Type Designation. Probable holotype: Swan River, W.A., J. Drummond 103. For discussion of this type, see A.R. Chapman & B.R. Maslin, Nuytsia 8: 272 (1992). Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 410 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- AcaciaSearch - AcaciaSearch identifies, evaluates and provides detailed information for Acacia species considered prospective as new woody crop plants in the agricultural region of southern Australia. - AcaciaSearch was published by RIRDC and is available for purchase on line.
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- VicFlora - Botanical profiles and photographs of species in Victoria, Australia. Provided by the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria.
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia rostellifera