Acacia ligulata A.Cunn. ex Benth., London J. Bot. 1: 362 (1842)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Subgenus Acacia (syn. Phyllodineae) former section Acacia
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia. Source: Fl. Australia 11A: 400 (2001)
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- PlantNET - Description and other info (including access to AVH map) of New South Wales occurrence of this species (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth).
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia ligulata