Acacia lasiocalyx C.R.P.Andrews, J. Western Australia Nat. Hist. Soc. 1: 41 (1904)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Juliflorae
Racosperma lasiocalyx (C.R.P.Andrews) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia doratoxylon sens. Meisn. (1844) [Misapplied name]
Acacia acuminata sens. Benth. (1864) [Misapplied name]
Acacia signata sens. E.Pritz. (1904) [Misapplied name]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia. Source: Fl. Australia 11B: 282 (2001)
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth).
- AcaciaSearch - AcaciaSearch identifies, evaluates and provides detailed information for Acacia species considered prospective as new woody crop plants in the agricultural region of southern Australia. - AcaciaSearch was published by RIRDC and is available for purchase on line.
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia lasiocalyx