Acacia jennerae Maiden, in A.J.Ewart & O.B.Davies, Fl. N. Territory 333, t. 26, figs N--S (1917)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Racosperma jennerae (Maiden) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 284 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: at waterhole about 80 miles [129 km] NE of C 2 [Camp 2], N.T., 8 June 1911, G.F. Hill 295 (NSW); isotype: K. Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 283 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth).
- PlantNET - Description and other info (including access to AVH map) of New South Wales occurrence of this species (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia jennerae