Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia hemiteles Benth., Linnaea 26: 619 (1855)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Racosperma hemiteles (Benth.) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia graffiana F.Muell. (1887) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia subcaerulea var. subsessilis E.Pritz. (1904) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia dentifera var. intermedia S.Moore (1920) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia subcaerulea sens. auct. pl. (2001) [Misapplied name]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 389 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: South Australia, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Lectotype (designated by B.R. Maslin, J. Adelaide Bot. Gard. 2: 310, 1980): Swan River, W.A., J. Drummond 4: 47 (K); isolectotype: K. Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 389 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- SA Plants - Botanical profiles, photos and other useful information for South Australian species (on Plants of South Australia website provided by Seed Conservation Centre, Adelaide Botanic Garden and State Herbarium)
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia hemiteles