Acacia effusifolia Maslin & Buscumb, Nuytsia 18: 111-114 (2008)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Juliflorae
Acacia coolgardiensis subsp. effusa R.S.Cowan & Maslin (1995) [Basionym]
Racosperma coolgardiense subsp. effusum (R.S.Cowan & Maslin) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
[Source. Maslin & Buscumb (2008: 112-113) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type. Based on Acacia coolgardiensis subsp. effusa R.S.Cowan & Maslin
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - This taxon is described in this work as A. coolgardiensis subsp. effusa.
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth). - This taxon is described in this work as A. coolgardiensis subsp. effusa.
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia effusifolia