Acacia acuminata Benth., London J. Bot. 1: 373 (1842)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Acacia acuminata Meisn. var. acuminata (1844) [Autonym]
Acacia acuminata Benth. subsp. acuminata (1998) [Autonym]
Racosperma acuminatum (Benth.) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia acuminata var. ciliata Meisn. (1844) [Heterotypic synonym]
Type Designation. Syntypes: (1) Swan R., W.A., J.Drummond s.n. (?K n.v.). (2) King Georges Sound, W.A., Bagster [W.Baxter] (n.v.). Source. WorldWideWattle.
- CALM/FPC - Report (unpublished) on variation in A. acuminata and its close relatives.
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
- AcaciaSearch - AcaciaSearch identifies, evaluates and provides detailed information for Acacia species considered prospective as new woody crop plants in the agricultural region of southern Australia. - AcaciaSearch was published by RIRDC and is available for purchase on line.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia acuminata