Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia simmonsiana O'Leary & Maslin, J. Adelaide Bot. Gard. 20: 5-10 (2002)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Racosperma simmonsianum (O'Leary & Maslin) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia iteaphylla F.Muell. (1859) [pro parte]
[Source. O'Leary & Maslin (2002: 8) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Citation. "South Australia, Murray Region, 3.5 km by road S of Monarto South, 19 Sept. 1985, B.R. Maslin 5977; holo: PERTH; iso: AD, K, NSW."
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- NSW FloraOnline - Botanical profile, photographs and and other information of species in New South Wales (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- VicFlora - Botanical profiles and photographs of species in Victoria, Australia. Provided by the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria.
- SA Plants - Botanical profiles, photos and other useful information for South Australian species (on Plants of South Australia website provided by Seed Conservation Centre, Adelaide Botanic Garden and State Herbarium)
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia simmonsiana