Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia doratoxylon A.Cunn., in B.Field, Geogr. Mem. New South Wales 345 (1825)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Juliflorae
Acacia doratoxylon A.Cunn. var. doratoxylon (1905) [Autonym]
Racosperma doratoxylon (A.Cunn.) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 278 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Victoria
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: on Pine-ridges [on the] Macquarie River, [N.S.W.], A. Cunningham (K). Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 278 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- AcaciaSearch - AcaciaSearch identifies, evaluates and provides detailed information for Acacia species considered prospective as new woody crop plants in the agricultural region of southern Australia. - AcaciaSearch was published by RIRDC and is available for purchase on line.
- NSW FloraOnline - Botanical profile, photographs and and other information of species in New South Wales (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- VicFlora - Botanical profiles and photographs of species in Victoria, Australia. Provided by the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria.
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia doratoxylon