Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia melleodora Pedley, Austrobaileya 1: 205 (1978)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Racosperma melleodorum (Pedley) Pedley (1987) [Homotypic synonym]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 451 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: Charters Towers?Clermont road, c. 171 miles [275 km] from Charters Towers, Qld, May 1960, Johnson 1909 (BRI n.v., fide L. Pedley 1978: 205). Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 450 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- SA Plants - Botanical profiles, photos and other useful information for South Australian species (on Plants of South Australia website provided by Seed Conservation Centre, Adelaide Botanic Garden and State Herbarium)
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia melleodora