Acacia inceana subsp. latifolia Maslin, Nuytsia 17: 230-232, fig. 1 (2007)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Classification. The species containing this taxon includes 3 infraspecific taxa
[Source. Maslin (2007: 232) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Citation. "Typus: east of Wubin, Western Australia [precise locality withheld for conservation purposes], 5 September 1997, B.R. Maslin 7741 (holo: PERTH 04852575; iso: CANB, K, MEL, NSW)."
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - Note: The Fl. Australia has been modified here to include this subspecies; it is adapted from the treatment presented in Maslin (1998) 'Wattles of the Kalannie region'.
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth).
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia inceana subsp. latifolia