Acacia inceana subsp. latifolia Maslin, Nuytsia 17: 230-232, fig. 1 (2007)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Plurinerves
Classification. The species containing this taxon includes 3 infraspecific taxa
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia. Source: Maslin (2007: 232)
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - Note: The Fl. Australia has been modified here to include this subspecies; it is adapted from the treatment presented in Maslin (1998) 'Wattles of the Kalannie region'.
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth).
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia inceana subsp. latifolia