Acacia podalyriifolia A.Cunn. ex G.Don, Gen. Hist. 2: 405 (1832)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Subgenus Acacia (syn. Phyllodineae) former section Acacia
Type Designation. T: Birnam Ra., Brisbane R., July 1828, A.Cunningham 157; holo: K, fide L.Pedley, Austrobaileya 1: 276 (1980); iso: BM. Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 329 (2001).
Notes. Originally published as 'podalyriaefolia'.
AFRICA [I]: Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe. AUSTRALIA: New South Wales [N], Queensland [N], South Australia [Nl], Victoria [Nl], Western Australia [Nl]. CARIBBEAN [I]: Puerto Rico. EAST ASIA [C]: China (Guangdong). INDIAN OCEAN [I]: Mauritius, Reunion Island. INDIAN SUBCONTINENT [I]: India (Tamil Nadu, Meghalaya), Sri Lanka. PACIFIC OCEAN [I]: New Zealand. SOUTH AMERICA [I]: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Venezuela. SOUTHEAST ASIA: Indonesia [I] (Java), Malaysia [C] (Peninsular Malaysia), Vietnam [C]
Abbreviations: [I - Introduced, C - Cultivated, N - Native, Nl - Naturalised].
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- PlantNET - Description and other info (including access to AVH map) of New South Wales occurrence of this species (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- Plants of Hawaii - Photographs by Forest and Kim Starr
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- Biosecurity Queensland - Information on naturalized occurrence(s)
- Tropicos - Information-rich resource provided by Missouri Botanic Gardens.
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia podalyriifolia