Acacia kalgoorliensis R.S.Cowan & Maslin, Nuytsia 10: 215 (1995)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Racosperma kalgoorliense (R.S.Cowan & Maslin) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 90 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: 4 miles [6 km] N of Broad Arrow towards Menzies, W.A., 10 Aug. 1971, B.R. Maslin 1910 (PERTH); isotypes: CANB, K, NSW, NY. Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 90 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth).
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia kalgoorliensis