Acacia aphanoclada Maslin, Nuytsia 8: 290, figs 2A--D (1992)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Subgenus Acacia (syn. Phyllodineae) former section Acacia
Type Designation. Holotype: 3 miles [c. 5 km] S of Nullagine, W.A., 26 Oct. 1973, H. Demarz D4751 (PERTH); isotype: K. Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 375 (2001).
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia. Source: Fl. Australia 11A: 375 (2001)
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia aphanoclada