Acacia synchronicia Maslin, Nuytsia 8: 302, figs 6A--K (1992)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
[Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 379 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Northern Territory, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: Karratha, opposite Clarkson Rd, W.A., Sept. 1988, P. Glennon s.n. (PERTH); isotypes: CANB, G, K, MEL, NY. Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 278 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - The narrow phyllode variant referred to in this description is now called A. robeorum
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia synchronicia