Acacia synchronicia Maslin, Nuytsia 8: 302, figs 6A--K (1992)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
[Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 379 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Northern Territory, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: Karratha, opposite Clarkson Rd, W.A., Sept. 1988, P. Glennon s.n. (PERTH); isotypes: CANB, G, K, MEL, NY. Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 278 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - The narrow phyllode variant referred to in this description is now called A. robeorum
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia synchronicia