Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia inceana subsp. conformis R.S.Cowan & Maslin, Nuytsia 10: 234 (1995)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Plurinerves
Classification. The species containing this taxon includes 3 infraspecific taxa
Racosperma inceanum subsp. conforme (R.S.Cowan & Maslin) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 80 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: 3.9 miles [c. 6 km] S of Morawa towards Perenjori, W.A., 31 Aug. 1982, R.J. Cumming 2199 (PERTH); isotypes: CANB, K. Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 80 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- KALANNIE - This information originally appeared in Maslin (1998) "Wattle of the Kalannie region: their identification, characteristics and utilisation" (CDROM published by the Kalannie Land Care District and the Dept. Conservation and Land Management, Perth).
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia inceana subsp. conformis