Acacia macraneura Maslin & J.E.Reid, Nuytsia 22(4): 221-, figs 42-44 (2012)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Juliflorae
Acacia aneura var. macrocarpa Randell (1992) [Heterotypic synonym]
Racosperma aneurum var. macrocarpum (Randell) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia. Source: Fl. Australia 11B: 317 (2001), as A. aneura var. macrocarpa; Maslin & Reid (2012: 226)
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - This species was described as A. aneura var. macrocarpa in WATTLE.
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map - This species was described as A. aneura var. macrocarpa in the Pilbara Wattles project.
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia macraneura