Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia fuscaneura Maslin & J.E.Reid, Nuytsia 22(4): 205-213, figs 34-36 (2012)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Juliflorae
Acacia aneura var. fuliginea Pedley (2001) [Heterotypic synonym]
Racosperma aneurum var. fuligineum (Pedley) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia sp. Mulga dark shoots (B.R. Maslin & J.E. Reid BRM 9754) [Synonym]
AUSTRALIA [N]: South Australia, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Citation. "Beringarra Station, 8 km south-east of homestead, 190 km north-west of Cue on Cue–Beringarra Road, Western Australia, 24 October 2008, B.R. Maslin & J.E. Reid BRM 9754 (holo: PERTH 07933398; iso: PERTH 08227314)."
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - Described in WATTLE as A. aneura var. fuliginea
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- SA Plants - Botanical profiles, photos and other useful information for South Australian species (on Plants of South Australia website provided by Seed Conservation Centre, Adelaide Botanic Garden and State Herbarium)
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia fuscaneura