Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia cowleana Tate, Rep. Horn Exped. Central Australia 3: 157, 187 (1896)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Juliflorae
Acacia cowleana Tate (1895) [Nom. nudum]
Racosperma cowleanum (Tate) Pedley (1987) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia oligophleba Pedley (1978) [Heterotypic synonym]
Racosperma oligophlebum (Pedley) Pedley (1987) [Homotypic synonym]
[Source. McDonald & Maslin (1997: 308); Fl. Australia 11B: 181 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Lectotype (designated by M.W. McDonald & B.R. Maslin 1997: 304): slopes of Mt Tate, N.T., June 1894, R. Tate s.n. (MEL); isolectotypes: AD, ?K. Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 180 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- NSW FloraOnline - Botanical profile, photographs and and other information of species in New South Wales (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia cowleana