Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia calcicola Forde & Ising, Trans. Roy. Soc. S. Australia 81: 153, figs 1 & 2, pls 1 & 2 (1958)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Plurinerves
Racosperma calcicola (Forde & Ising) Pedley (1987) [Homotypic synonym]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 116 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: Evelyn Downs, 90 miles [144 km] by road SW of Oodnadatta, S.A., 12 Nov. 1954, E.H. Ising 3924 (AD); isotypes: CANB, K, NSW, P. Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 116 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- NSW FloraOnline - Botanical profile, photographs and and other information of species in New South Wales (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- SA Plants - Botanical profiles, photos and other useful information for South Australian species (on Plants of South Australia website provided by Seed Conservation Centre, Adelaide Botanic Garden and State Herbarium)
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia calcicola