Acacia aneura F.Muell. ex Benth., Linnaea 26: 627 (1855)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Subgenus Acacia (syn. Phyllodineae) section Juliflorae
Type Designation. Holotype: In solo . . . prope Cudnaka, N. Holl. Austr. [Kanyaka, Flinders Ra., S.A.], Oct. 51, F.Mueller s.n. (MEL 724218); isotypes: PERTH 08247064 (fragm. ex MEL), PERTH 00600350 (fragm. of unknown origin); ?isotypes: MEL 724215, MEL 724219. Source. WorldWideWattle.
Classification. This species contains 2 infraspecific taxa ( var. Holey Trunk (P.K. Latz 12458), var. major)
Notes. See B.R.Maslin et al. Nuytsia 22(4): 269-294 (2012) for discussion of types.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- PlantNET - Description and other info (including access to AVH map) of New South Wales occurrence of this species (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map - This species was described as A. aneura var. intermedia in the Pilbara Wattles project.
- Mulga Revision - Revision of A. aneura and relatives in Western Australia
- Mulga Type - Discussion of Mueller's type collection of Acacia aneua
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia aneura