Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia robeorum Maslin, Nuytsia 18: 161-164, Fig. 6 (2008)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Acacia sp. Rudall River (B.R. Maslin 2046A) [Synonym]
Acacia sp. aff. victoriae sens. Maslin ms (1981) [Synonym]
[Source. Maslin & van Leeuwen (2008: 162) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Citation. "Balfour Downs Station (north-east of Newman) just east of Christies Crossing, Western Australia, 13 August 2006, B.R. Maslin 8858 (holo: PERTH 07415893; iso: CANB, K, MEL)."
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - Acacia robeorum is the narrow phyllode variant referred to under this description of A. synchronicia
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia robeorum