Acacia sericophylla F.Muell., J. Proc. Linn. Soc., Bot. 3: 122 (1859)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Plurinerves
Acacia coriacea subsp. sericophylla (F.Muell.) R.S.Cowan & Maslin (1993) [Homotypic synonym]
Racosperma coriaceum subsp. sericophyllum (F.Muell.) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia coriacea var. angustior Maiden (1920) [Heterotypic synonym]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 106 (2001), as Acacia coriacea subsp. sericophylla; Maslin & van Leeuwen (2008: 149) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: Desert along the Suttor River, Qld, without date, F. Mueller s.n. (?MEL n.v.); isotype: K. Source. Maslin & van Leeuwen (2008: 150).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - In WATTLE this taxon was treated as a subspecies of A. coriacea.
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Taxonomy - Publication containing information concerning current taxonomic status of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- SA Plants - Botanical profiles, photos and other useful information for South Australian species (on Plants of South Australia website provided by Seed Conservation Centre, Adelaide Botanic Garden and State Herbarium)
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia sericophylla