Acacia sericophylla F.Muell., J. Proc. Linn. Soc., Bot. 3: 122 (1859)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Plurinerves
Acacia coriacea subsp. sericophylla (F.Muell.) R.S.Cowan & Maslin (1993) [Homotypic synonym]
Racosperma coriaceum subsp. sericophyllum (F.Muell.) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia coriacea var. angustior Maiden (1920) [Heterotypic synonym]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 106 (2001), as Acacia coriacea subsp. sericophylla; Maslin & van Leeuwen (2008: 149) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: Desert along the Suttor River, Qld, without date, F. Mueller s.n. (?MEL n.v.); isotype: K. Source. Maslin & van Leeuwen (2008: 150).
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - In WATTLE this taxon was treated as a subspecies of A. coriacea.
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Taxonomy - Publication containing information concerning current taxonomic status of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia sericophylla