Acacia rivalis J.M.Black, Trans. & Proc. Roy. Soc. S. Australia 42: 173, pl. 18, figs 5--8 (1918)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
[Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 277 (2001) ]
Notes. Recorded from near Broken Hill, N.S.W. by Jacobs and Pickard (1981: 150) but possibly not native there.
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, South Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: Hawker, S.A., 18 Oct. 1917, J.M .Black (AD); isotypes: AD, MEL. Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 277 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- AcaciaSearch - AcaciaSearch identifies, evaluates and provides detailed information for Acacia species considered prospective as new woody crop plants in the agricultural region of southern Australia. - AcaciaSearch was published by RIRDC and is available for purchase on line.
- NSW FloraOnline - Botanical profile, photographs and and other information of species in New South Wales (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- SA Plants - Botanical profiles, photos and other useful information for South Australian species (on Plants of South Australia website provided by Seed Conservation Centre, Adelaide Botanic Garden and State Herbarium)
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia rivalis