Acacia prominens A.Cunn. ex G.Don, Gen. Hist. 2: 406 (1832)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Acacia prominens A.Cunn. ex G.Don var. prominens (1855) [Autonym]
Acacia linifolia var. prominens (A.Cunn. ex G.Don) C.Moore & Betche (1893) [Homotypic synonym]
Racosperma prominens (A.Cunn. ex G.Don) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia prominens var. latifolia Benth. (1855) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia lunata sens. F.Muell. (1863) [Misapplied name]
Acacia praetervisa Domin (1926) [Heterotypic synonym]
Acacia cephalobotrya F.Muell. ms [Manuscript name]
Acacia prominens var. typica Domin (1926) [nom. illeg. (superfluous)]
Type Citation. No type cited but provenance given as "Native of New South Wales"
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- NSW FloraOnline - Botanical profile, photographs and and other information of species in New South Wales (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- VicFlora - Botanical profiles and photographs of species in Victoria, Australia. Provided by the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria.
- Biosecurity Queensland - Information on naturalized occurrence(s)
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia prominens