Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia pravissima F.Muell., Fragm. 1: 5 (1858)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Racosperma pravissimum (F.Muell. ex Benth.) Pedley (1987) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia pravissima F.Muell. (1853) [Nom. nudum]
Acacia pravissima F.Muell. ex Benth. (1855) [Nom. invalid.]
AUSTRALIA: Australian Capital Territory [N], New South Wales [N], Tasmania [Nl], Victoria [N]
Abbreviations: [N - Native, Nl - Naturalised].
Type Designation. Syntypes: (1) upper Snowy River, Vic., Jan. 1855, F. Mueller (K, MEL). (2) Buffalo Ranges, Vic., Feb. 1855, F. Mueller (K, MEL). Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 331 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- Biosecurity Queensland - Information on naturalized occurrence(s)
- NSW FloraOnline - Botanical profile, photographs and and other information of species in New South Wales (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- VicFlora - Botanical profiles and photographs of species in Victoria, Australia. Provided by the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria.
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia pravissima