Acacia steedmanii subsp. borealis Maslin, Nuytsia 18: 164, 166-169, Fig. 7 (2008)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Classification. The species containing this taxon includes 2 infraspecific taxa
[Source. Maslin & van Leeuwen (2008: 166, 168) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Citation. "Little Sandy Desert, 8.2 km north-west of Cooma Well, 31.4 km south-south-west of Burranbar Pool on Savory Creek, 28.2 km east-south-east of Weelarrana Homestead, 22.5 km north-north-east of Moffetah Well, 12 October 1996, S. van Leeuwen 2858 (holo: PERTH 06782248; iso: K, MEL)."
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - This taxon was treated as an informal variant of A. validinervia in WATTLE
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia steedmanii subsp. borealis