Acacia steedmanii subsp. borealis Maslin, Nuytsia 18: 164, 166-169, Fig. 7 (2008)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Classification. The species containing this taxon includes 2 infraspecific taxa
[Source. Maslin & van Leeuwen (2008: 166, 168) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Citation. "Little Sandy Desert, 8.2 km north-west of Cooma Well, 31.4 km south-south-west of Burranbar Pool on Savory Creek, 28.2 km east-south-east of Weelarrana Homestead, 22.5 km north-north-east of Moffetah Well, 12 October 1996, S. van Leeuwen 2858 (holo: PERTH 06782248; iso: K, MEL)."
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001). - This taxon was treated as an informal variant of A. validinervia in WATTLE
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia steedmanii subsp. borealis