Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia oxycedrus Sieber ex DC., Prodr. 2: 453 (1825)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Juliflorae
Acacia oxycedrus Sieber ex DC. var. oxycedrus (1868) [Autonym]
Hecatandra oxycedrus (Sieber ex DC.) Raf. (1838) [Homotypic synonym]
Racosperma oxycedrus (Sieber ex DC.) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia oxycedura Sieber ex DC. (1996) [Orthographic variant]
Acacia taxifolia Lodd. (1827) [nom. illeg. (homonym)]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria. INDIAN SUBCONTINENT [I]: India (Karnataka)
Abbreviations: [I - Introduced, N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: Fl. Novae Holl. [New South Wales], 1823, F.W. Sieber 457 (G-DC n.v.); isotype: PERTH (photo seen). Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 382 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- NSW FloraOnline - Botanical profile, photographs and and other information of species in New South Wales (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- VicFlora - Botanical profiles and photographs of species in Victoria, Australia. Provided by the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria.
- SA Plants - Botanical profiles, photos and other useful information for South Australian species (on Plants of South Australia website provided by Seed Conservation Centre, Adelaide Botanic Garden and State Herbarium)
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia oxycedrus