Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia colei var. ileocarpa M.W.McDonald & Maslin, Nuytsia 11: 219, fig. 1 (1997)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Juliflorae
Classification. The species containing this taxon includes 2 infraspecific taxa
[Source. McDonald & Maslin (1997a: 221) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Northern Territory, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Citation. "about 38 km east of Gibb River turnoff at Derby, on road to King Leopold Range, Western Australia, 13 October 1992, B.R. Maslin 7219 (holo: PERTH 25717; iso: CANB, K)"
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia colei var. ileocarpa