Acacia pravifolia F.Muell., Fragm. 1: 4 (1858)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Acacia (syn. Section Phyllodineae)
Notes. Also published by Mueller in J. Proc. Linn. Soc., Bot. 3: 117 (1859).
[Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 474 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Syntype: (1) Elders Range, S.A., F. Mueller s.n. (K). (2) Crystal Brook, S.A., F. Mueller s.n. (K). Source. Fl. Australia 11A: 473 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- NSW FloraOnline - Botanical profile, photographs and and other information of species in New South Wales (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
- SA Plants - Botanical profiles, photos and other useful information for South Australian species (on Plants of South Australia website provided by Seed Conservation Centre, Adelaide Botanic Garden and State Herbarium)
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia pravifolia