Jump to a taxon beginning with the letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Acacia retivenea subsp. clandestina R.S.Cowan & Maslin, Nuytsia 10: 76 (1995)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Infra-generic Classification. Section Plurinerves
Classification. The species containing this taxon includes 2 infraspecific taxa
Racosperma retiveneum subsp. clandestinum (R.S.Cowan & Maslin) Pedley (2003) [Homotypic synonym]
[Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 147 2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Holotype: upper Rudall River area, W.A., 5 Sept. 1971, B.R. Maslin 2127 (PERTH;) isotypes: BRI, K, NSW, US. Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 147 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Access to authoritative botanical profile (often updated from Flora of Australia 2001 treatment) which includes descriptive and associated information, information on names, characteristics, distribution, etc.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- Original description - View/download publication containing original description of this taxon
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia retivenea subsp. clandestina